We ensure that all services provided to clients on projects are holistic and integrated, asserting high-level legal review of all aspects of a project from a municipal perspective especially on public-private partnerships, as well as advising on project structures, risk allocation and financing arrangements. Our experience and expertise ensure that our clients receive well founded advice, and to that end, we are frequently selected by high calibre clients and lenders to advise on such projects. Our department is known for its experience and reputation in several industry sector expertise, including construction and aerospace.
“…‘passionate about what they do’ and provide ‘good value’ advice on major infrastructure projects. Legal500, Projects and Energy”
- Advising on the establishment of a 100 Million JOD private equity fund.
- Advised and negotiated on behalf of EUBC concerning the construction agreements in regards to the housing works as part of Attarat Power Company (APCO) 2.2 Billion US Dollars power plant project.
- Advised a foreign investment company on the development and construction of medical centers and hospitals in Jordan.
- Advised and drafted relevant instruments on behalf of Engineering Enterprises Co. in several construction projects including American University in Sulaymaniyah, Kempinski Hotel Erbil, Tangram Hotel Erbil, Kempinski Deadsea and Kempinski Aqaba.
- Advised University of Modern Science on the expansion of its premises that entailed a 310 Million UAE Islamic Finance Facility Agreement.