Our firm represents several high calibre clients in a diverse array of sectors, all on a non-contentious and transactional basis. Our clients rely on us to conduct all preparatory drafting and legal research to pave the way for their complex business deals and transactions without hiccup. Not only does our involvement include drafting complex contracts with several layers of financing and responsibility, but our firm also carries our regulatory compliance and corporate formalities. During a short life span, our firm demonstrated undisputable knowledge and professionalism in landmark complex transactions, and devotion and commitment to our clients.
“…a young firm making a strong impression on the market. The firm is ‘really good in terms of quick responses and excellent advice’. Legal500, Commercial, Corporate & M&A
- Advised Airport International Group on a multi million buy out.
- Advised Elite Shipping (Dubai) on the purchase of shipping vessels at an aggregate value exceeding 100 Million US Dollars.
- Advised Black Pearl Group on the sales of its stake in Arjan Property Management Company and Zahran Company.
- Advised Sama Jordan for Agriculture and Food Manufacturing and its shareholders on a multi million share sale to a UAE Company .
- Advised Hewlett-Packard’s on its liquidation in Jordan.
- Advised Malika IDI on the multi million sale of Amwal Financial Investments.
- Advised JK Group Holding on restructuring its group in the MENA Region.
- Advised Gulfsat (Jordan) on the solicitation and successful award of a Jordanian telecommunication license.
- Structuring of Market Insurance Brokers MENA operations, including the establishment of a Jordanian offshore company and obtaining relevant regulatory licensing.
- Acquisition of several fitness establishments and asset purchases by Virginia Company.
- Established World Trade Center Amman.